Day 2 Day Playlist


October 1, 2009

October 1st: New Songs


NEW October 1

Ya Boy Feat BoogzBoogetz - I Put That on My Hood (3:06)
VERY HOTTTTT Another Collab with Boogz and YB

Dubby - City Is Mine (Remix) (3:09) VERY HOTTTTT

Young Life Feat Krys Ivory - If I Should Die (Prod By Cookin Soul) (2:33) VERY HOTTTTT

R. Kelly - Number One (Remix)(Feat. T-Pain And Keyshia Cole)(Final) (4:45) VERY HOTTTTT

Giovanni - In The Lab (Feat Lil Ray & Yung Texxus) (4:36) HOTTTTT

Jay Rock - Holla At a Nigga (3:00) HOTTTTT

Kendrick Lamar - Today (3:41) HOTTTTT

Mya - Ponytail (Feat. Nicki Minaj)(NO DJ) (4:17) HOTTTTT

Lil' Scrappy - Wall Money (Feat. Tity Boi And OJ Da Juiceman)(Prod. By LT Moe) (4:33) HOTTTTT

Jadakiss - Euphoria (Feat. Rakim) (1:59) HOTTTTT

1 comments:

Luky Romeo on October 1, 2009 at 10:55 PM said...

Nice Songs Today I really enjoy it...TNX

Post a Comment

 

My Blog List

Hello

Day 2 Day Hip Hop © 2008 Business Ads Ready is Designed by Ipiet Supported by Tadpole's Notez